Peppery Chicken Chili
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 2 Tbl vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 6 tomatillos or one can of tomatillos
- 1 can corn
- Cooked chicken, bite-sized pieces
- 1 can white beans
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cracked or ground white Kampot pepper
- 1/2 tsp coriander
If you use fresh tomatillos, peel and quarter them, then boil until soft.
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add chicken broth, tomatillos, chiles and spices.
- Bring to a boil. Add chicken and corn.
- Simmer 30 minutes. Serve.