Black Bean Enchiladas
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 10-12 corn tortillas, steamed to soften
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced Ortega chiles
- Half an onion, minced
- 1 tsp Kampot pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 24-ounce can enchilada sauce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Sautee onion and garlic in a little olive oil.
- Mix in chiles, Kampot pepper and black beans.
- Spoon mixture into softened tortillas and roll. Repeat with each tortilla.
- Place in baking pan. Cover with enchilada sauce.
- Bake covered at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve, topped with shredded cheese.