Southwest Hominy Salad
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: very easy
- 16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16 oz can hominy, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tbl jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1 tsp black or red Kampot pepper, cracked
- 1 avocado, diced
- Vinaigrette to taste
- Place first 7 ingredients in bowl. Mix together.
- Add vinaigrette or Italian dressing of choice. (Easy vinaigrette recipe can be found on this website in the "Sauces and Dressing" category.
- Top with avocado.