Pork Kebabs in the Style of the Moors
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: medium
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbl sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp hot paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cracked black Kampot pepper
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbl minced garlic
- 2 Tbl flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Cut pork tenderloin into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop flat-leaf parsley.
- In small saucepan, combine oil, cumin, sweet and hot paprika, oregano, Kampot pepper, and salt. Warm over low heat for 3-4 minutes to release aroma of the seasonings.
- Let cool. Place pork in bowl and coat with oil mixture. Add garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Coat pork evenly.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more. Put on skewers and cook on grill.
- Serve with rice or pita bread.