Pork Chops with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: easy
- 2 pork chops
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cracked black or red Kampot pepper
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 cup seeded, diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Sprig of thyme
- 12 small, pitted green olives
- Rub both sides of pork chops with cut clove of garlic. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of Kampot pepper.
- Melt butter in frying pan. Brown pork chops on both sides. Remove pork chops and set aside.
- Add minced garlic to pan and saute for 20 seconds. Stir in chicken broth. Add tomatoes. Stir in thyme, olives, 1/2 teaspoon Kampot pepper, salt. Add pork chops back to pan and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Serve chops, top with the fresh tomato sauce.