Merlot-Peppercorn Steak Sauce
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 1 T butter
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 T black Kampot pepper, cracked
- 1/4 cup Merlot wine
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 3 T worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 t minced fresh rosemary
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in mushrooms, garlic, cracked Kampot pepper and saute until mushrooms are tender.
- Add wine, balsamic and worcestershire sauce. Increase heat to medium high and reduce by 1/3.
- Stir in rosemary and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.