- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1lb ground pork
- 3 Tbl fish sauce
- 2 tsp cracked black Kampot pepper
- Juice of 4 limes
- 1 Tbl dried crushed red pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 4 Tbl cilantro, chopped
- 4 Tbl spearmint, chopped
- 1 oz water
- Mix the juice of 1 lime with ground meat.
- Heat wok or large frying pan. Add water, shallot and ground meat. Cook until no longer pink.
- Add fish sauce, juice of 3 limes.
- Stir in cilantro, green onion, red and black pepper, spearmint and allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Feel free to adjust flavorings to your taste. Serve over rice, noodles or lettuce.