Grilled Peppercorn Chicken Sandwich
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: easy
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 Tbl onions, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cilantro, dried
- 1 tsp parsley flakes, dried
- 1 Tbl black or red Kampot pepper
- 2 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- French bread, rolls or buns
- Make marinade by mixing all ingredients (except buns and chicken) in mixing bowl.
- Place the chicken in marinade for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Discard marinade and grill chicken.
- Lightly butter or oil the buns, sprinkle with Kampot pepper and place on grill until lightly toasted.
- Place chicken on buns and garnish with tomato, lettuce, onions, mustard, etc.