Bai Sach Chrouk
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 2 Tbl cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup roasted or barbecued pork
- 1 cup fresh or frozen vegetables
- 1 Tbl soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp cracked Kampot pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Preheat skillet or wok with oil.
- Add garlic, onion and vegetables and cook for a few minutes.
- Chop pork into bite-sized pieces. Add meat, soy sauce, Kampot pepper and salt to vegetable mixture and stir.
- Add rice and cook until hot. Serve.